Are you willing to take your SEO Services to the next level? Then you should read on how you can do that. The internet marketing is developed in a higher phase that brings you great benefits to your business.
In the digital world, internet plays a very important role in Search Engine Marketing. The idea of using internet to sell is likely to be the first choice in a marketing business today. Most of businesses in the world have a website as a way to promote their products and services, which means, more websites are built everyday.
SEO For Home Remodeling Specialists - Generate Qualified Leads and Clients
If you need to find an answer to a question where do you go? Most people these days will reply Google! And why not they have all the answers, right?
Well whether they have ALL the answers is not the debate of this article, all I wanted to demonstrate is that the large majority of the population who have internet access these days rely heavy on Google and other information online to help them make decisions.
Here are some startling statistics about people doing local searches on the internet:
- 82% of local searchers follow up offline via an in-store visit, phone call or purchase (TMP / comScore)
- 74% of internet users perform local searches (Kelsey Group)
- 73% of online activity is related to local content (Google)
Although the internet is a global environment, as you can see the majority of the searches preformed are for local enquiries.
As an offline local brick and mortar business this is fantastic news, and thanks to Google Places it is now easier than ever to get your business listed on the first page of Google for your keyword, even if you don't have a website!
If you are not familiar with Google Places, in September 2009 Google relaunched their Local Business Centre renamed it Google Places and introduces several new features to help small local business owners use the internet more effectively to grow their business.
It is free to list your business in Google and create a Google Places profile complete with your business marked on Google Maps, Photos and videos of you place of business, customer reviews, and a dashboard showing all activities and statistics.
Like a motor car there are things you can do to make it perform better, go faster, use less fuel, etc and your Google Places business listing is no different, there are some tricks and methods you can do that will help your business listing to appear higher up the list.
Some of these factors, but not limited to are customer reviews, keywords, correct category selection, owner verified, citations.
FREE REPORT: Google Places Optimization for small business owners!
Google Optimization - Meta, Title and Header Tags
Are you planning on hiring an SEO but have no idea of how to properly choose one? Here is a proposed Scope of Work that will allow you to engage them in intelligent questions to understand what they will do for your website.
SEO GOALS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines to improve traffic
- Improve website optimization
- Improve conversions to their website
- To appear in Top 10 rankings on Top 3 search engines in their new market (Google, Yahoo and MSN)
- Generate leads from natural search traffic
- Drive an increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
CHALLENGES TO EXPECT SEO TO ADDRESS AND ANSWER:
- Am I in a niche market or a highly competitive market and what that means
- Competitiveness of keywords and real expectations of getting top/first page results
- Lack of rankings on search engines, where you are at and where can you go
- Un-optimized page titles, tags and copy, what is your current SEO situation
- Low link popularity, no page rank, how to build back links
- Site Design
- Technical issues surrounding website coding, excessive use of java or frames, lack of CSS and use of tables
- Mobile Web compatibility and Social Marketing Optimization
SOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DONE:
- Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
- Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the web site
- Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
- Review the site's pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
- Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based upon what you know about your product, service or brand
- Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
- Optimize the content of your website in a manner that make it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand - descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
- Optimize each page's Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
- Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website
Website Copywriting - Increase Your Online Presence
One of the questions on many companies lips these days is whether SEO is still a wise investment. Years ago everyone rushed to the best SEO companies to have their online marketing manged for them, but with so many changes that search engines have put in place since, there are companies that are slacking off in terms of their SEO campaigns, because they don't seem to be working for them anymore.
The focus on search engine optimization is to help companies get to that first place in search engine results. They want to be seen, boost their brand visibility and drive more traffic to their websites. The problem is that these days there are so many factors associated to search engine optimization that the only real way to achieve success and ensure that you are making a wise investment is to use a SEO company that does this work daily and are up to date with all the latest algorithms and trends to help you achieve success in the long run.
Factors that are associated to SEO include local, mobile, link building, pay per click advertising, social media, online directories and so much more. It is imperative for companies to realist the importance of local SEO to help them drive their business forward in a competitive online environment.
Organic SEO is one of the most sought after forms of SEO because it is effective, it is ethical and it drives traffic to your website with ease. In 2017 you will find that with the new search page introduced by Google your organic results are not always going to be at the top, if you did enjoy a good ranking in the past. This means that pay per click advertising is the most effective method to reach the top of search results with paid adverts. The benefit to these ads is that you pay for results only, which is affordable. You only pay when a potential client clicks on the link to take them to your website.
Social media is another must this year as part of your SEO campaign and will make search engine optimization a wise choice as a result. Sites such as Facebook. Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, Pinterest and more are all ones that you should be registered with. The more social media sites you are a member of, the higher the chance of you reaching your audience. Remember to use carefully selected keywords in your posts, upload fresh and interesting content and focus on providing your clients with something that they want to know or want to buy.
Content is still king and an important part of your online marketing strategy. Blogs, articles, press releases, video blogs and more should all be written to the very highest quality. You want to ensure you use keywords sparingly and that the content is relevant to your industry and something that you want to share with your clients in the long run.
It is important for all company owners to name that keywords and organic rankings are still powerful and is an effective way to get clients connected to the company in the most affordable manner. SEO helps you maximize traffic to your website and is one thing you cannot ignore when trying to build your business online.
You will also find that SEO remains a wise investment because it does offer high conversion rates and companies that enjoy organic rankings see a high percentage of conversions from clients visiting their website and making use of their services or buying a product.