Are you willing to take your SEO Services to the next level? Then you should read on how you can do that. The internet marketing is developed in a higher phase that brings you great benefits to your business.
In the digital world, internet plays a very important role in Search Engine Marketing. The idea of using internet to sell is likely to be the first choice in a marketing business today. Most of businesses in the world have a website as a way to promote their products and services, which means, more websites are built everyday.
Website Optimization - Good Overall Optimization is Key
Are you planning on hiring an SEO but have no idea of how to properly choose one? Here is a proposed Scope of Work that will allow you to engage them in intelligent questions to understand what they will do for your website.
SEO GOALS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines to improve traffic
- Improve website optimization
- Improve conversions to their website
- To appear in Top 10 rankings on Top 3 search engines in their new market (Google, Yahoo and MSN)
- Generate leads from natural search traffic
- Drive an increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
CHALLENGES TO EXPECT SEO TO ADDRESS AND ANSWER:
- Am I in a niche market or a highly competitive market and what that means
- Competitiveness of keywords and real expectations of getting top/first page results
- Lack of rankings on search engines, where you are at and where can you go
- Un-optimized page titles, tags and copy, what is your current SEO situation
- Low link popularity, no page rank, how to build back links
- Site Design
- Technical issues surrounding website coding, excessive use of java or frames, lack of CSS and use of tables
- Mobile Web compatibility and Social Marketing Optimization
SOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DONE:
- Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
- Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the web site
- Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
- Review the site's pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
- Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based upon what you know about your product, service or brand
- Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
- Optimize the content of your website in a manner that make it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand - descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
- Optimize each page's Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
- Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website
The Nature of the Internet Marketing Online Business
Nowadays, people are looking to use the Internet to market their businesses and generate more leads and sales online. However, to market your website successfully on the Internet, you need to get it listed on search engines. How to do it? You can implement SEO to your website.
The first step of the SEO process is to get your website indexed by search engines. The fact is majority of the websites on the Internet are indexed not because their webmasters submit them to search engines. Rather, they are being found online.
To get your website indexed, you first need to know how search engines find new websites. Basically, there are two ways that new websites are found. Firstly, Google and Yahoo regularly search for new content on some websites. These websites are regularly updated with new content like blogging platforms Wordpress and Blogger. Search engines also love article directory like EzineArticles and social media sites such as Digg, Reddit and StumbleUpon.
The second way search engines find websites is through backlinks to your website. When they find a link that follows to your website, they will award your site with some link popularity. Link popularity is a very important factor that they use to determine the ranking of your site on their organic listings. Therefore, having high link popularity will definitely help your site achieves good organic ranking.
There are a few ways to get your website indexed by search engine quickly. First is to submit your website to social media sites. Because they can visit these sites a few times in a single day, you stand a higher chance to get your website noticed by Google and Yahoo. Another way is to create backlinks on related sites. By getting related sites to place a link and point back to your site, search engines can follow the link and discover your site faster.
To effectively get results from SEO, getting your website indexed by search engines is not enough. You need to have a website with clean coding and good architecture. You will also need to place important keywords or key phrases on important pages of your website. More importantly, providing useful and keyword optimized content on your site will definitely boost your organic rankings on search engines. Be careful not to stuff too many keywords into one page. Remember that you are writing for your web visitors, not search engines to read. If your content is keyword optimized but it does not make any sense to your prospects, you are defeating the purpose of SEO.
SEO Website: How to Optimize Your Website
Bounce rate as I have defined in the past is the percentage of your website's visitors who leave your website after only visiting one page. It doesn't matter how much or little time which they spend on that one page which they first arrive at; if they do not click on an internal link to visit another page on your site then that counts as a bounce. This begs the question about SEO bounce rate and whether or not does it affect how a page ranks in Google if say the bounce rate is too high. The answer is yes but mostly no.
At first glance, SEO bounce rate could be a very effective metric for determining the value of a web page or website. Most webmasters strive to get their rate as low as possible because a high rate suggests that your site isn't offering a lot of quality content, hence people are leaving your site without visiting more than one page.
The larger answer is no, SEO bounce rate is not a significant ranking factor. The reason is that there are too many reasons a good and quality website can have a high bounce rate. If someone visits a web page and finds exactly what they wanted to learn on that first page, there is little reason for them to visit another page. In that case, you can have a very high rate while having a very satisfied visitor-base.
Alternatively, say that you have a website which ranks so well in the SERPs that you not only rank atop Google for the keywords which you are targeting, but you're also ranking well for keywords which you never intended to target and aren't 100% relevant to the content of your site. This happens frequently for well ranking sites and consequently those sites will receive a lot of untargeted traffic which will undoubtedly exit that website just as quickly as they arrived there after not finding what they want.
This is of course not that webmaster's fault, so SEO bounce rate cannot be given a great deal of credibility in terms of negatively affecting a website's ranking. There are plenty of things similar to this where the webmaster cannot be punished because it's generally as a result of things which are beyond their control. Fortunately Google and other search engines are intelligent about this and do not lay down the punishment.