Are you willing to take your SEO Services to the next level? Then you should read on how you can do that. The internet marketing is developed in a higher phase that brings you great benefits to your business.
In the digital world, internet plays a very important role in Search Engine Marketing. The idea of using internet to sell is likely to be the first choice in a marketing business today. Most of businesses in the world have a website as a way to promote their products and services, which means, more websites are built everyday.
How to Choose the Best SEO Company?
Video SEO is about optimising the search potential for online videos. When performed effectively, it can increase traffic to your site and lead to higher conversions in sales or whatever the purpose it of your site is. There are a few simple tips which can be applied easily to any online video to yield better SEO for your video.
1. Target Keywords for Video SEO
Selecting appropriate target keywords for your video is the first important tip in relation to video SEO. Each video should not use more than two or three keywords. The keywords must be such that they give an exact idea of the video content.
After you have selected your target keywords these are to be used wherever possible - in the title, tags, description etc. When you create back links to your video use these target keywords. By selecting good target keywords and optimising your video to use them, your video will be ranked more highly for the same search terms.
2. Posting on YouTube
Google, probably the most popular search engine, owns YouTube. As such, posting your video on YouTube possibly affords some advantage for your video so far as video SEO is concerned.
You are not in any way restricted in posting your video to any number of sites in the internet, but you should give major consideration to a posting on YouTube.
3. Separate page for each video
If you want strong SEO for your video you should create separate page for each. As each page has a unique URL, each of your videos will also get unique URL which gives certain advantages like using your target keywords in the page title, metadata and in the description of your video on this page.
4. Adding a Video Transcript
In order to improve SEO for your videos, you should seriously consider adding a video transcript. Transcripts generate data which are read by search engines. Search engines cannot watch your video directly. The transcript generated for your video is an excellent way for additional use your target keywords.
5. Creating inbound links to Your Video
One of the key facets of SEO is to get other sites in the internet linking to your video. These are called back links. Back Links from relevant and popular sites, targeting keywords while referring to your podcasts are most beneficial for SEO.
Blog comments and forum postings by adding the URL to your video are also popular and easy ways to create back links.
However, you should keep in mind that the link must not be out of place for the readers of the blog or forum as in that case your comment or post can be treated as spam and will eventually be removed or will be ignored for being not interesting.
6. Bookmarking your Video
In order to improve SEO you should bookmark your video in social bookmarking sites like Digg, Stumble Upon, Delicious etc. When you bookmark your video on all these sites and use your target keywords while doing it inbound links to your video is created which increases the chance of more people viewing it. Put buttons next to your video so that viewers who like it can easily add a link to one or more social bookmarking sites of their choice.
What Is Search Engine Optimization?
Local search engine optimization should always be part of an SEO strategy, with the ultimate goal of directing local traffic to your website. The goal of any strategy...
It's a fact that Internet users make their search for businesses, products and services "location" specific. Especially when searching for a "brick and mortar" business.
As an Internet marketing tool, local search engine optimization is widely used to attract local customers. This makes the search more specific, and thereby, increases the traffic to your website.
It also helps your website achieve a higher Page Rank in local search engines.
The ultimate result is more traffic to your website from interested buyers for your services, allowing you to earn higher profits on your investments.
Local search optimization strategies drive high quality visitors to your websites, and thereby, assure you of getting your products and services in front of your targeted audience.
A well planned local search optimization campaign generates good results and helps visitors to actually locate your business. Opportunities to establish direct contact is higher, resulting in successful lead conversions.
Increasing the visibility of your website on the web is essential for the success of local search optimization. There are several ways to accomplish this, which include:
· Google Places
· Google Maps
· Press releases in local directories
· Company listing submissions in web directories
· Local city search
· Setting the geographic preference in Google's Webmaster Tools
· Mobile search
· Community search
· Including contact information within a tag
A local search engine optimization service provider uses all of them to provide the best of services for the benefit of your business.
This process would begin by performing the following tasks:
Evaluate the Current Performance of Your Website
The first step is to perform an in depth analysis of the performance of the website. This helps to plan the later stages of the campaign. The inbound links and search engine rankings of your website along with the type of traffic the website is currently receiving. The current local presence of the website is also evaluated.
A preliminary report is prepared on the data which is considered to be a guide to evaluate the success of the campaign. Then, keyword research would be performed, looking for keywords that are relevant to your business.
Next, the campaign is laid out. After that, additional optimization can be achieved with local PPC (Pay per Click) or link building strategies.
Website Submitted to Local and Nationwide Directories
Another way to increase your website's rankling is to gain as many quality inbound deep links as possible. This can be done by submitting your website to local directories, search engines and nationwide directories.
GEO Targeted PPC Campaign
Choosing a GEO targeted PPC campaign can be far more profitable in attracting local traffic. This will separate the paid traffic on the basis of location. Keep this factor in mind while designing PPC ads that appear eye catching, but also include the right keywords to capture the attention of the reader.
Make Sure Your Website is Optimized
There are things that can be done to "fine tune" the optimization of a website.
Adding content, updating old content with new discoveries made after keyword research, and including local terms to grab the attention of targeted visitors. Changes in the websites headers and footers, meta tags and changes in the internal linking system.
Analyze Monthly Reports
Always measure the results of your site's progress and the success of your campaign through monthly reports. These reports will highlight the changes in the number of inbound links, search engine rankings and the quality of traffic your site is getting.
Any positive or negative results indicated in the report will allow you to make changes to the campaign to improve results further. Reviewing analytics and the search engine performance will guide you in making your campaign better, so you can earn higher profits from your website.
The importance of local search engine optimization should never be underestimated in gaining GEO targeted traffic to your website and guaranteeing a good local online presence.
What Is SEO? A Brief Introduction
Are you planning on hiring an SEO but have no idea of how to properly choose one? Here is a proposed Scope of Work that will allow you to engage them in intelligent questions to understand what they will do for your website.
SEO GOALS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines to improve traffic
- Improve website optimization
- Improve conversions to their website
- To appear in Top 10 rankings on Top 3 search engines in their new market (Google, Yahoo and MSN)
- Generate leads from natural search traffic
- Drive an increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
CHALLENGES TO EXPECT SEO TO ADDRESS AND ANSWER:
- Am I in a niche market or a highly competitive market and what that means
- Competitiveness of keywords and real expectations of getting top/first page results
- Lack of rankings on search engines, where you are at and where can you go
- Un-optimized page titles, tags and copy, what is your current SEO situation
- Low link popularity, no page rank, how to build back links
- Site Design
- Technical issues surrounding website coding, excessive use of java or frames, lack of CSS and use of tables
- Mobile Web compatibility and Social Marketing Optimization
SOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DONE:
- Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
- Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the web site
- Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
- Review the site's pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
- Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based upon what you know about your product, service or brand
- Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
- Optimize the content of your website in a manner that make it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand - descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
- Optimize each page's Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
- Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website