Are you willing to take your SEO Services to the next level? Then you should read on how you can do that. The internet marketing is developed in a higher phase that brings you great benefits to your business.
In the digital world, internet plays a very important role in Search Engine Marketing. The idea of using internet to sell is likely to be the first choice in a marketing business today. Most of businesses in the world have a website as a way to promote their products and services, which means, more websites are built everyday.
SEO - Search Engine Optimization
Are you planning on hiring an SEO but have no idea of how to properly choose one? Here is a proposed Scope of Work that will allow you to engage them in intelligent questions to understand what they will do for your website.
SEO GOALS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines to improve traffic
- Improve website optimization
- Improve conversions to their website
- To appear in Top 10 rankings on Top 3 search engines in their new market (Google, Yahoo and MSN)
- Generate leads from natural search traffic
- Drive an increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
CHALLENGES TO EXPECT SEO TO ADDRESS AND ANSWER:
- Am I in a niche market or a highly competitive market and what that means
- Competitiveness of keywords and real expectations of getting top/first page results
- Lack of rankings on search engines, where you are at and where can you go
- Un-optimized page titles, tags and copy, what is your current SEO situation
- Low link popularity, no page rank, how to build back links
- Site Design
- Technical issues surrounding website coding, excessive use of java or frames, lack of CSS and use of tables
- Mobile Web compatibility and Social Marketing Optimization
SOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DONE:
- Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
- Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the web site
- Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
- Review the site's pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
- Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based upon what you know about your product, service or brand
- Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
- Optimize the content of your website in a manner that make it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand - descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
- Optimize each page's Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
- Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website
Fatal Mistakes SEO Beginners Should Avoid
When you start creating your website then you will have to plan for the future of that website in advance. There is a very complex and tough procedure for increasing the rank of your webpage in search engines. Lot of hard work is needed to get your webpage up in all search engines and especially in Google. Lots of people think that traditional SEO techniques such as article submission, blogging and other similar techniques have become old fashion and these techniques are no longer useful. This is not entirely true because there are so many professional SEO firms working these days and these firms still practice all of the traditional SEO techniques.
There is difference in a professional approach and a rookie's approach to implementing different SEO techniques. All the traditional SEO techniques are still valid and effective but you just need to follow the latest guidelines. It all starts from designing the website because the overall design of the webpage as well as the whole content of the webpage is very important. You need to optimize the whole design as well as the entire content of the webpage. The content is the backbone for ranking your webpage because almost every search engine will analyze the entire content like audio, video, text and even pictures. You need to insert more relevant content and try to make it optimized for certain keywords. This keyword optimization is the key because search engines will always rate your webpage according to the keywords.
Relevancy of the content is very crucial and all the links that you have posted in your webpage must come from related websites. If you have inserted the links just to increase traffic then search engine will not give value to those links. Article submission is also very important and effective way of getting clean and relevant back links. Almost every article directory accepts only original and relevant content. Without properly implementing all SEO techniques you will always find it tough to increase the rank of your webpage in search engine. You can also hire professional SEO Company to make everything more professional and up to date.Although these professional SEO companies will charge you some fee but you will also get lots of services that can help you in improving the rank of your webpage in all search engines. You just have to pay and these companies will provide you with a complete SEO solution.
Should Small Business Owners Rely on Google?
While you are trying to optimize your site so that it can rank better for certain keywords in Google, there are a few very important on page factors that can play a vital role. You can determine that three of them are the most crucial apart from the design and the content on the site.
The first factor that is very important for Google optimization is the Title. These tags are usually found on top of your browser. Also when you search for a keyword on Google, you will find that the results are displayed with the title. This emphasizes on the importance of such tags to Google and therefore you must be sure that you can include your main keywords out there. Also a great strategy is to create keyword based title tags for pages that have already been indexed as this will help you to rank higher for the keywords faster.
Meta Description & Tags
After the implementation of the title tags, the meta description and the meta tags are very important. You'll find that beneath each title tag in the search results on Google, you will find some text with keywords highlighted. In most cases it is the meta description. Such a description is an indication to the search engines regarding the relevance of the content on the site. Along with the meta description, you should also mention the meta tags, these are basically an indication of the keywords that a specific page is targeting to be optimized for.
The headers and sub headers in your content are very important for your Google optimization purpose. These are often referred to as the header tags and have to be aptly placed with the keywords. Google as a search engines, rates such header very highly and if correctly placed you can be sure that they can get you a lot of good results. Google optimization will become a lot easier with these tags added to your content.
Other than the above mentioned tags the alt and the image tags are two other important tags that need to be taken into account. Once you have all these in place, Google optimization will become a lot easier that it would have otherwise been. Just make sure that you can have the right keywords at the right spot so that the density remains within a limit and the page would not be considered for keyword stuffing.