Are you willing to take your SEO Services to the next level? Then you should read on how you can do that. The internet marketing is developed in a higher phase that brings you great benefits to your business.
In the digital world, internet plays a very important role in Search Engine Marketing. The idea of using internet to sell is likely to be the first choice in a marketing business today. Most of businesses in the world have a website as a way to promote their products and services, which means, more websites are built everyday.
Local Search Engine Optimization
The online market is a very big, yet profitable place for businessmen who want to start their own venture on the Internet. There are thousands or millions of potential clients and customers on the Web that will surely make you drool of potential profit and revenue going your way. But setting up your own website doesn't necessarily help you accomplish that goal. After all, there are quite a number of competitors that might over shadow your plans for a healthy business.
If you want to stay on top of the online business world, then you need to take extra step and aim to be on the top of the competitions. You need to make your website accessible to your potential market or come up on top of search engines to make it the first pick out of the entire collection. Such is the case; you need to start thinking about the implementation of Search Engine Optimization to achieve your goal.
What Search Engine Optimization Can Do For You
Search Engine Optimization or SEO are strategies that will help a website achieve a good ranking on the Web to improve its online traffic. To put it simply, SEO aims to put you in the upper ranks of search engine result pages to achieve this goal.
Considering that online individuals are looking for information on the Internet through search engines, it would be most profitable for your venture to have your site address appear on the first page and higher placement on search engine results. To achieve that, there are two main concepts you need to keep in mind.
1. Keyword Implementation
The basis of search engines is keywords for information look-up on the Internet. We often make use of specific words or phrases that reflects the information we are trying to find on the Web. By making use of this fact, you need to place commonly-used keywords on your site to achieve an accurate match during look-up.
Keep in mind that there are rules to be followed if you want to have a successful keywords implementation. First, you need to delve into a little bit of research to find keywords commonly used by an online individual that reflects your content. Next, you need to place these keywords on your page starting from the title of the site down to the actual body of your website.
2. Link Building
Aside from keyword matches, search engines will base your placement on result pages according to your page rank. To sum it up, a good page rank will merit a higher placement in search engine look-up. You can achieve a good page rank by propagating your links on the Web. This is called link building.
http://7seo.com/ -- Search Engine Optimization
Internet Marketing - SEO Vs SEM
Are you planning on hiring an SEO but have no idea of how to properly choose one? Here is a proposed Scope of Work that will allow you to engage them in intelligent questions to understand what they will do for your website.
SEO GOALS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines to improve traffic
- Improve website optimization
- Improve conversions to their website
- To appear in Top 10 rankings on Top 3 search engines in their new market (Google, Yahoo and MSN)
- Generate leads from natural search traffic
- Drive an increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
CHALLENGES TO EXPECT SEO TO ADDRESS AND ANSWER:
- Am I in a niche market or a highly competitive market and what that means
- Competitiveness of keywords and real expectations of getting top/first page results
- Lack of rankings on search engines, where you are at and where can you go
- Un-optimized page titles, tags and copy, what is your current SEO situation
- Low link popularity, no page rank, how to build back links
- Site Design
- Technical issues surrounding website coding, excessive use of java or frames, lack of CSS and use of tables
- Mobile Web compatibility and Social Marketing Optimization
SOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DONE:
- Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
- Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the web site
- Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
- Review the site's pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
- Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based upon what you know about your product, service or brand
- Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
- Optimize the content of your website in a manner that make it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand - descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
- Optimize each page's Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
- Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website
Organizing Pages for Website Optimization
I started writing articles and submitting them on multiple websites about four months ago. So far writing articles for these websites has been an excellent source of residual income. My first two months were pretty promising, as I earned $100 each month from royalties on article sales. Then my third month I only made $60. This month I am on target for another $100 month.
There are some authors making a thousands of dollars on these website, many of these top selling authors write for "private requests" through buyers who specifically choose them for a writing project. One of the top online writers is Celeste Stewart who has even written an e-book that details how to make the most money on Constant Content. She makes her living doing freelance writing online.
You can write about almost any topic, but I have found that the articles that sell are home improvement, real estate, health and fitness, computer related articles and articles with SEO or keyword rich paragraphs. Typically articles that are between 300 - 800 words will sell the most frequently. Many buyers will post public requests for a multitude of topics and you can write an article specifically for these requests. I have filled about five public requests and three of the articles that I wrote sold directly to the requestor.
The best part about selling your articles online is the fact that the amount of residual income that you earn is only limited by the number of articles you can submit. The more you write - the faster you will get at writing high quality articles that are suitable for sale.