Are you willing to take your SEO Services to the next level? Then you should read on how you can do that. The internet marketing is developed in a higher phase that brings you great benefits to your business.
In the digital world, internet plays a very important role in Search Engine Marketing. The idea of using internet to sell is likely to be the first choice in a marketing business today. Most of businesses in the world have a website as a way to promote their products and services, which means, more websites are built everyday.
How to Sell Your Articles Online
Bounce rate as I have defined in the past is the percentage of your website's visitors who leave your website after only visiting one page. It doesn't matter how much or little time which they spend on that one page which they first arrive at; if they do not click on an internal link to visit another page on your site then that counts as a bounce. This begs the question about SEO bounce rate and whether or not does it affect how a page ranks in Google if say the bounce rate is too high. The answer is yes but mostly no.
At first glance, SEO bounce rate could be a very effective metric for determining the value of a web page or website. Most webmasters strive to get their rate as low as possible because a high rate suggests that your site isn't offering a lot of quality content, hence people are leaving your site without visiting more than one page.
The larger answer is no, SEO bounce rate is not a significant ranking factor. The reason is that there are too many reasons a good and quality website can have a high bounce rate. If someone visits a web page and finds exactly what they wanted to learn on that first page, there is little reason for them to visit another page. In that case, you can have a very high rate while having a very satisfied visitor-base.
Alternatively, say that you have a website which ranks so well in the SERPs that you not only rank atop Google for the keywords which you are targeting, but you're also ranking well for keywords which you never intended to target and aren't 100% relevant to the content of your site. This happens frequently for well ranking sites and consequently those sites will receive a lot of untargeted traffic which will undoubtedly exit that website just as quickly as they arrived there after not finding what they want.
This is of course not that webmaster's fault, so SEO bounce rate cannot be given a great deal of credibility in terms of negatively affecting a website's ranking. There are plenty of things similar to this where the webmaster cannot be punished because it's generally as a result of things which are beyond their control. Fortunately Google and other search engines are intelligent about this and do not lay down the punishment.
A View on Google's Patent: Information Retrieval Based on Historical Data
Are you planning on hiring an SEO but have no idea of how to properly choose one? Here is a proposed Scope of Work that will allow you to engage them in intelligent questions to understand what they will do for your website.
SEO GOALS FOR ESTABLISHMENT OF SCOPE OF WORK:
- Improve website visibility on major search engines to improve traffic
- Improve website optimization
- Improve conversions to their website
- To appear in Top 10 rankings on Top 3 search engines in their new market (Google, Yahoo and MSN)
- Generate leads from natural search traffic
- Drive an increased volume of visitors
- Build sustainable long term natural search rankings
- Maximize natural search brand visibility
- Improve Social Marketing Optimization
CHALLENGES TO EXPECT SEO TO ADDRESS AND ANSWER:
- Am I in a niche market or a highly competitive market and what that means
- Competitiveness of keywords and real expectations of getting top/first page results
- Lack of rankings on search engines, where you are at and where can you go
- Un-optimized page titles, tags and copy, what is your current SEO situation
- Low link popularity, no page rank, how to build back links
- Site Design
- Technical issues surrounding website coding, excessive use of java or frames, lack of CSS and use of tables
- Mobile Web compatibility and Social Marketing Optimization
SOLUTIONS YOU SHOULD EXPECT TO BE DONE:
- Perform an initial site audit to understand the issues the site is facing
- Perform a competitive website study and work out a unique search engine optimization and placement strategy to achieve top rankings for the web site
- Extensively research keyword phrases, and identify and analyze popular keywords for your website that are most relevant to your specific market demographics that could drive targeted traffic
- Review the site's pages and decided which ones are best for SEO
- Work with you to choose which keyword phrases belong on which pages of your site based upon what you know about your product, service or brand
- Make site architecture recommendations to ensure that the most important pages of the site would receive the internal link popularity they deserved
- Optimize the content of your website in a manner that make it keyword rich as well as easy-to-understand - descriptive language that speaks to your target audience
- Optimize each page's Title and Meta description, Header tags for your targeted keyword phrases, each page will be different specific to the keywords targeted.
- Set up Google Analytics and started tracking traffic and conversions on your website
The Importance of Content Writing Services
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is dynamic frontier, and it is must for SEO experts to keep themselves updated on every changing aspect of this potent tool used in internet marketing. Since, major search engines such as Google keep on updating their algorithms to let visitors see the best SERPs, it is therefore, important for online marketing people to adjust their SEO internet marketing techniques accordingly. And, in order to ensure quality website optimization, one needs to know all about SEO. Knowing the complete genre would make it possible for the marketers to know what does Google value. Below given are few important aspects of search engine optimization, which will help you in attaining your online goals successfully:
1. Know the difference between Black Hat SEO and White Hat SEO:
There are two types of SEO- black hat and white hat. Out of two, it is the white hat SEO that is ethical in practice and is considered to be the pure SEO; whereas black hat techniques are unethical in practice. Black Hat SEO involves the tactic of placing links wherever possible, performing aggressive email marketing and also by posting blog comments with a link to your website even on irrelevant sites. But doing this may end up with Google penalizing your website and you certainly would not want this. Whereas, white hat strategies entail following the search engines' guidelines.
2. Know that 'Content is the King of SEO':
If you want visitors to come and stay on your website, then you need to work more on its content than the website design. No doubt, visual appeal of the website is very important, yet, if the site lacks apt information, then chances are more than likely that you will start losing your visitors. Whatever your niche, it is important for you as a service provider to post highly relevant and fresh content. Keep people interested in your content in order to make them visit your site again and again.
3. Know that 'Linking to people than to websites' is more rewarding:
Having an amiable relationship with other online service providers will do you good in the long run. Most important is to know the fact that behind every website is a person. So, follow the niche websites by tweeting them on their social media platforms. Commenting on their good posts and offering to write guest posts for them. This will eventually lead to traffic to your website and links would start pouring in naturally.
There are many other imperative SEO internet marketing techniques that can help your website get a higher visibility on search engines. Yes, there are few quick fixes but to build healthy relationships with with major search engines.